* Updating all paddle trails (where applicable): local camping information with links to online reservations, river gauge info/recommendations and USGS Discharge Graphs. Adding camping info to all trails. This should be finished by Memorial Day weekend.
What's Coming Next
* Devil's Lake State Park Hiking Trails.
The following trails have been visited by WTG and will be added to the site in 2016. Many more trails are coming!
Devil's Lake State Park Hiking Trails
Vilas County Bicycle Paths
Elroy-Sparta Bicycle Trail
Door County, Cave Point County Park
Long Slide Falls
12 Foot Falls
Land-O-Lakes Bicycle Path
Three Eagle Bicycle Path
Escanaba - Hiking Trail
Fallison Lake Nature Trail - Hiking Trail
Morgan Falls / St Peters Dome - Waterfall / Hiking Trail
North Trout Lake Nature Trail - Hiking Trail
Potato Falls - Waterfalls
Round Lake, Trail 175 - Hiking Trail
* Updated all Paddle Trail Maps and Guides. Updated all downloadable GPX (gps) files.
* Uploaded new site. A few design/cosmetic changes. Website has been recoded to become completely compliant with HTML5 - and search engine - standards.
* Updated the maps for the hiking trails: Amnicon Falls, Chippewa Moraine, Forest Lodge Nature Trail, & Franklin Nature Trail. Made a few graphics changes and added information to some of the maps.
* Added a Camping Directory / campground location map which shows the location of all of the State Park, State Forest, and National Forest campgrounds in Wisconsin. Click on the icons for brief descriptions of each campground.
* Updated all of the PDF maps on the Namekagon and St Croix Rivers to indicate individual and group campsites.
* Added the following trails to Cross-Country Skiing: Anvil, Escanaba Lake, Lakewood, Lauterman, Madeline Lake, Raven, Reforestation Camp, Rib Lake, and Washburn Lake. All of these trails have photo galleries!
* Added the following trails to Cross-Country Skiing: Teuton and Valkyrie, Rock Lake, MECCA, Underdown, and McNaughton.
* Added weather stickers and driving directions (Google Maps, QR Codes for mobile devices) to all of the nordic ski trails on the site.
* Sitewide update. All Trail Finder maps are now more interactive with Google Maps.